Build specialized knowledge and expand your influence by earning a SHRM Specialty Credential. These credentials allow HR professionals to demonstrate targeted competence in several key areas while enhancing credibility among peers and employers. Earning a SHRM Specialty Credential is an investment in your continued career development and can be accomplished by engaging in content-specific, competency-based education and achieving a successful score on an online assessment. Specialty Credentials are an approved professional development activity for recertification credits towards your SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® certification.
- Mon, Oct 09San Diego13.5 Educational PDCs
- Thu, Oct 19San Diego22 Educational PDCs
- Mon, Feb 05San Mateo22 Educational PDCs
- Wed, Jul 17San Mateo22 Educational PDCs
- Fri, Jul 19San Mateo13.5 Educational PDCs
- Schedule to be announcedLocation is TBD17 Educational PDCs